WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a highly motivated Analyst who will help administer sales compensation plans for the Box Commissions team. The right individual must be able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines. This position will be critical in ensuring sales incentive plans are executing as designed, Plan Documents are issued on time and approved by the sales team, and sales attainment is accurate in the Xactly system. This position is a great opportunity to make a large impact in a highly visible position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide world class customer service to our sales team through timely and accurate responses to incoming sales tickets and commission inquiries
- Support the team with preparation and issuance of the Compensation Plan document(s) for our sales employees
- Help test calculations and rates being generated by the commissions system (Xactly) and ensure the output is in accordance with company policy
- Partner with sales operations and revenue operations to ensure employees are accurately credited and paid for sales attainment
- Provide ad hoc commissions analysis, reporting and support as required
- Prepare monthly commission analytics and present payment results to VP level team
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-2 years of experience in sales compensation, commissions analysis, or sales support
- Advanced Excel skills; experience in PowerPoint, Salesforce and Xactly not required, but preferred
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our