WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about bringing together analytics, strategy, and operations? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun, entrepreneurial but well-resourced environment? We are looking for a smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior executives across Sales, driving analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help design our Sales process using analytics, with the goal of increasing sales, generating more leads, increasing win rates, shortening deal cycle length, and increasing contract sizes.
- You will test your recommendations in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL, or a major programming language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) and a willingness to learn SQL. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Einstein Analytics is a plus.
- You're a "business thought partner" with a strong analytical mindset and enjoy finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You have sales experience. Examples of relevant experience include: B2B or enterprise sales experience, sales efficiency, ROI analysis, sales funnel optimization, demand generation, etc
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's from a top 50 college or a Masters Degree.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our