WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking to hire an Org Success Senior Specialist, reporting to the Director, Org. Success. The Org. Success team at Box is responsible for the design, delivery, and execution of critical programs and processes for identifying, assessing, and enabling critical talent at Box. The Senior Specialist for Org. Success will own the ongoing execution of talent processes for Box as well as design and inform new ways to support our talent and enable our managers. The ideal candidate has a strong background in talent management, performance, and org. design, and is comfortable using analytics and advocacy to support initiatives. This individual will partner closely across our People & Community team, to deliver, support, and align Boxers around the best solutions for the organization. As part of this team you will have an opportunity to help define the future of talent at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as the program owner for Performance Management including all project management responsibilities, managing materials, and enabling our People Partners and Managers.
- Serve as the program owner for our Boxer Experience Survey process including item development and benchmarking, project management responsibilities, creating and managing materials, and enabling People Partners and employees on the process.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders in our People Operations, Compensation, IT and other functions to enhance planning, ensure effective change management, and improve processes.
- Support optimization and execution across a range of talent processes to enable the health of our business, including performance, employee engagement, and internal mobility; leveraging Workday and other talent systems
- Support processes that help talent thrive at Box, including targeting critical population needs, optimizing Org. Success processes, supporting D&I initiatives, and creating opportunities for growth and development at Box
- Leverage analytics, SME and best practices to enhance existing programs and processes, and drive internal thought leadership and best-in-class programs
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Org. Development, Talent Management, Org. Design or a related field
- BA in related field (Masters degree preferred)
- Experience managing and optimizing org. success processes
- Skilled accessing, compiling and interpreting analytics
- Enjoy a fast paced environment, juggling multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Team player with strong project management skills, partnering on cross-functional initiatives, and experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our