WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by building a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a globalization engineer at Box, you will work on localizing Box software for internationalization to provide a best-in-class enterprise digital content management experience. Our apps allow millions of Box customers to engage with Box and collaborate with their teams in their preferred language, whatever that may be. Our customers can currently enjoy Box in 26 languages with potentially more to come.
You will work with your peers across Box in Engineering and Product Management to drive globalization discussions. All of us are dedicated to help make Box the best place you will ever work. Our team has a trusting, collaborative, transparent culture. We tend to obsess over our products and love powering our decisions with data. We also place much value in diversity, and hope you bring your best self to make us all better!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Use multi-layered toolset of internal and external development tools to both build new and adapt existing globalization strategies across the Box ecosystem
- Contribute meaningfully to the internal development of Mojito, our internal globalization tool
- Stay abreast of Web and Mobile app development in Box to act as a point of contact for globalization questions and issues
- Work with the team to use analytics and A/B tests to better drive our development strategy and prioritization
- Learn with us. Most of us are part of mentoring relationships, so we can continue to grow ourselves, and those around us.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 1+ years of professional software development experience
- You're able to collaborate well with your team mates local or remote.
- You bring project management and solid communication skills in addition to coding experience
- You are passionate about growing into a strong role with large potential impact for Box international adoption
- You engage in thoughtful investigation of data to compliment decision making