The role's responsibility is to generate New Logo meetings that will support our Sales team to generate pipeline through the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities with prospects within a set of named Assigned Accounts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in BOX’ solutions on Target Accounts (New Business) by means of qualified appointments as a first step.
- Involvement in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists, social media, and other sources of prospects.
- Qualify and develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for hand over to local sales team
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers (e.g. C level and Director level) and (technical) influencers within organisations.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a deep understanding of company and prospects’ goals to enable expansion of BOX’ technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospect/customer requirements during qualification process.
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls and work closely with the department Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce.com).
- Find and qualify up-sell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly KPI’s on OBR as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are ambitious with a “can-do” attitude.
- 1 year + sales experience
- You have strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
- You have experience in contacting organisations with complex decision-making units.
- You have sales negotiations experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of French language (fluent level)