Partner Success Manager
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a first Partner Success Manager in Tokyo office who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships through partners. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with Partner Customer Success Managers(CSM) in channel partners, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention with partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and maintain business plan and programs with partners to provide long term and scalable Box Customer Success though each channel partners.
- Manage partner CSMs activity for Box’s top business, enterprise, SMB customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Ensure that partner CSMs plan their customer deployment, change management, adoption, LOB use cases and usage health scores.
- Track partner’s customer accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Increase partner’s customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and perform quarterly business reviews with partner executives.
- Maintain channel partner CSM program guide, partner CSM training and certified Box partner CSM program.
- Partner with Channel Sales to develop a plan and ensure successful lucrative partnerships in Japan.
- Work closely with Support, Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our business and customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree required
- 2-5 years minimum account management experience
- Fluent Japanese communication is highly preferred
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and energy
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and earning trust
- Channel manager experience is strong plus
- Working at SI company is plus
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Passion for cloud technologies.
- Bring your wacky self to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.