WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
- The Box People team is looking for a People Partner who loves working on challenging problems, coaching leaders and working with a fun and dynamic business!
- This role will support our Professional Services/Customer Success organization. You’ll partner with the leadership team to develop and execute People strategies that are focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You’ll help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Align business objectives with corporate leaders — including our Chief Customer Officer — customer success & professional services employees and management; serve as a strategic partner to leadership on people-related issues.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with org leaders, managers and individual contributors.
- Work closely with leadership and managers on organizational design and change initiatives, people/performance decisions and actions, talent management and development, employee engagement, culture & communication, and people program roll outs.
- Partner with other People functions and internal resources to drive and execute corporate-wide People initiatives and programs.
- Coach senior management and managers through employee related issues and Box people processes.
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness on a regular basis — “pulse of the organization” — and identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Constructively challenge the status quo for purpose of improving outcomes or processes.
- Liaise between the People Team, client groups, and other stakeholders at Box, all while representing Box values and culture.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years applicable HR/People Business Partner experience or adjacent role.
- Undergraduate degree, required; advanced degree, desirable.
- General knowledge of all functional areas in HR.
- A business consultant to our Customer Success & Professional Services leadership to support their efforts to recruit, manage, train, and mentor senior staff and adhere to professional practice requirements.
- Help drive an organization that aligns to business objectives, communicate this vision to executive management and inspire team members to execute on that vision.
- Approaches technology as a means to solve business problems, rather than an end in itself.
- Excellent communication, mediation, and interpersonal skills.
- Operates with utmost integrity and respect.
- Demonstrated ability scaling processes and managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, and recommend effective solutions.
- Must be able to flex work style - strategic, operational and tactical - and partner effectively across functional teams, and employee levels.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the tech industry with plus for enterprise and cloud technologies.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our