WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Sales Engineering Team at Box includes sales engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineering. As a Sales Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box. Do you want to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm and figure out how things work? Our highest performers develop deep knowledge of the Box platform, and are capable of leading presentations related to the Box security story, technical architecture and product configuration.
This role is in the greater Detroit area, supporting clients in the Michigan and Ohio area - to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You research, explore and identify customer business problems
- You own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- You understand product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- You lead demos articulating the value of Box selling the full suite of solutions (Box Web, Mobile, Relay, Governance, Platform and custom API-based apps)
- Technical quarterback managing the extended team from a solution standpoint
- Ability to showcase strong business acumen and communicate the value of the Box solution to the customer
- You support field marketing events as a Box SME and presenter
- Travel up to 50% to engage with customers in territory
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of Enterprise Field Sales Engineer experience or relevant technical, customer facing experience
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- Displays follow through, stamina and effort in every step of the sales cycle
- Shows creativity when solving a customer's business problem
- History of excelling in team selling environments
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our