WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by building a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a mobile engineer at Box, you will work on best-in-class enterprise applications that are digitally transforming traditional workplaces to be truly mobile. Our apps allow millions of Box customers to work with their content and collaborate with their teams, wherever they are. The Box mobile apps have often been featured on the Google Play and Apple App stores.
You will work with your new teammates (a mix of engineers, product managers and designers) to drive architectural and technology decisions. All of us are dedicated to help make Box the best place you will ever work. Our team has a trusting, collaborative, transparent culture. We tend to obsess over our products and love powering our decisions with data. We also place much value in diversity, and hope you bring your own flavor of awesome!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help design and build a strong architectural foundation for our native mobile apps.
- Build powerful tools that enable mobile workers to organize and interact with their content, leave annotations on files and collaborate with their team seamlessly.
- Weave frictionless security features into our apps.
- Use analytics and A/B tests to better inform our product strategy.
- Design observability solutions so we can help provide timely service to our customers in the many mission critical use cases we power.
- Learn with us. Most of us are part of mentoring relationships, so we can continue to grow ourselves, and those around us. We also love diving into architectural and UX advances on the mobile platforms.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 2+ years of professional software development experience
- You've shipped one or more native iOS apps.
- You bring significant experience in iOS frameworks, and a strong knowledge of software design principles
- You are proficient in either Swift/Objective C.
- You are passionate about growing, and developing those around you.
- You engage in thoughtful investigation of data to compliment decision making
- You have an academic background in computer science or a related field.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit