WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
It's an amazing time to be working at Box. We are a big enough company to have the ability to execute large-scale deliverables and just small enough that you can play an important role in that delivery. With millions of users on our platform, we have an opportunity to ship products that will change the way that people work. Box is expanding its next generation security program for the cloud, and you can be a critical part of this creative, fast-paced, and exciting team. We are seeking a senior application security generalist to join our team with a primary focus on leading our penetration testing program.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead our penetration testing program at Box. This would involve performing application penetration tests, as well as lead internal testers, and external consultants.
- Perform architectural review of product designs to identify security risks, and provide recommendations to make our products more secure.
- Uplift our security champions program within the development organizations
- Ability to automate ideas using python, or other languages
- Create improvements to uplift vulnerability management program
- Consult with development teams to improve security posture and processes.
- Mentor junior members of the team
WHO YOU ARE
You have extensive experience in the application security space, have personally identified and remediated security flaws/concerns, have performed attack/threat modeling, and have lead pentesting efforts. You are comfortable mentoring team members, leading cross vertical initiatives, providing security requirements, and working with engineering to remediate and raise valid issues.
- 6+ Years Experience in the security field with a focus on securing products and applications
- Delivering security programs from inception to delivery
- Performing application design reviews with a security focus
- Performing penetration testing at the application level
- Working with engineering teams to prioritize security concerns, fix security risks, and provide mitigation recommendations
- Security program management
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .