WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
E-Commerce & Product Adoption are central pillars of enabling every business to start using Box and realize the full potential of our product. Our mission on this team, known internally as Team Money, is to build a best-in-class self-service offering, enabling our customers to have a seamless, fully automated in-app growth and adoption experience. We're a full-stack team that owns all revenue-generating flows like signup and upgrade, and retention-driving flows like onboarding and in-product tours. Given our breadth of ownership, we build across the application and work closely with a multitude of other teams both within and outside of Engineering.
We operate as a high-velocity cross-functional business unit, with a close, dedicated team of engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts, and every project we work on is measured by its impact to Box's bottom line, driving large impact and visibility throughout the business. We're looking for engineers who are passionate about owning and driving projects end-to-end, collaborating with stakeholders across the business, and delivering a delightful experience to our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own projects across the stack (DB to UI/UX), from investigation to implementation to testing to release.
- Collaborate with teammates to foster strong engineering principles and represent our engineering values.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to align on requirements and understand how your work will impact the business.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about building delightful customer-facing experiences.
- You have a deep understanding of algorithms, data structures and software design.
- You have 3+ years of full-stack software development industry experience.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our