WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help Box as it captures a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a forward thinking and highly motivated team player to join our equity team. As a Stock Plan Administrator you will report directly to Stock Plan Manager and will accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans collaborating closely with Legal, HR, IT and the broader finance team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally
- Process semi-annual global ESPP enrollment and stock purchase in approximately 10 countries
- Use Charles Schwab Equiview platform to ensure all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, etc.) are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants
- Conduct new employee equity benefits orientation and respond to questions from employees regarding their equity questions
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding, reporting, and other items as required
- Conduct quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed as well as prepare all equity related journal entries, reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close
- Assist in enhancing and documenting equity-related procedures, policies, and controls
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 1+ years of progressive stock administration experience in a global public company
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- CEP Level 1 a plus
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with Charles Schwab Equiview a plus
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our