WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Solutions Engineering Team at Box includes solutions engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineering. As a Technical Compete Lead you will gather intel, analyze solutions, draw insights, and enable Box's GTM teams to differentiate Box in the marketplace. The Technical Compete Lead will work closely with various internal stakeholders including Box Solutions Engineers, Account Executives, Customer Success, Box Consulting, Product Management and Product Marketing team members to position Box successfully against competitors.
This role is in the greater Bay Area area, supporting clients in globally - to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and maintain collateral for sales support, including news flashes, response guides, detailed capabilities/POV assessments and 1:1 product comparisons.
- Collaborate with product marketing and product management to create the technical positioning materials for GTM teams
- Enable GTM teams to leverage content and intel in customer facing conversations
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of enterprise solutions engineering experience or relevant technical, customer facing experience
- Experience creating engaging customer-facing content and internal collateral in the form of battlecards, product data sheets, and presentations
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to synthesize, simplify, and explain complex problems to different types of audiences including executives
- Ability to learn, understand, and communicate complex technical concepts to peers and customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity & Content Management solutions & Google Cloud products preferred
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.