WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Manager, Customer Success in the West region will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who are focused on retaining and growing our most strategic and highest value customers. This role will report to the Director, Customer Success and serve as a key member of their leadership team, helping to set the strategy and plan for the future of Customer Success at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead, coach, train and develop a team of high performing, geographically dispersed Customer Success Managers to help them drive towards individual and team targets
- Provide the team with guidance on building and maintaining strong customer relationships; serve as a coach in navigating challenging customer situations
- Design and drive strategic improvements to scale processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed adoption, retention, and growth objectives
- Partner with sales, renewals, and consulting leadership to drive business outcomes
- Be a thought leader and establish executive relationships with key customers
- Create a culture of accountability and execution through data driven strategies
- Drive successful solution adoption, customer outcomes, retention and expansion goals ultimately improving customer lifetime journey and value.
- Hire and retain a best in class CSM team
- Travel up to 40%
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of experience managing enterprise-level customer relationships with a successful track record of driving retention and health
- 3+ years of experience managing a team; a natural leader and passionate coach who inspires his/her team to elevate performance
- Collaborative team player with track record of partnering with sales and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results, help identify and close new business, and drive retention
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands
- Data driven decision maker with a strong focus on execution and accountability
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with key executives
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
- Strong operational rigor and effective project management skills; able to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve results
- Tech savvy and excited to learn Box's products; ability to evangelize our cloud content management platform alongside a team of CSMs
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.