WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team. In this position you will be required to manage our global revenue accounting processes alongside a hardworking, dedicated team. This role requires a strong understanding of Box’s business model and the ability to review and validate all revenue streams within Box in accordance with GAAP. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving environment as well as be well versed in the technical and operational aspects of the order to cash process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee all global monthly revenue financial close activities including reviewing and posting journal entries related to revenue, cash, and accounts receivables
- Ensure timely execution of all revenue operations financial month end close activities
- Ensure revenue related policies, processes, and controls and related documentation are performed accurately for required SOX certification
- Prepare and lead monthly revenue & balance sheet flux analysis for finance leadership, preparation and presentation of revenue financial & business results
- Assist, design, and consult for various teams across the business as it relates to tasks, projects, or programs that may have impact to revenue recognition and revenue operations
- Identify and drive changes to streamline and automate revenue policies and procedures
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders on any additional projects and tasks related as they arise
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS degree from university in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 5+years of working experience in a similar role and 2+ years team management
- High-functioning, working knowledge of relevant revenue GAAP. Solid revenue accounting, reconciliation and accounting process knowledge including comfort with multi-entity and multi-currency environments
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies such as Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite, and Blackline
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.