WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, IT Auditor to join our Risk & Assurance team within Box's wider Trust Office to assist with IT SOX and internal audit programs. This role will execute the internal audit program to provide assurance on the effectiveness of internal controls to meet compliance, operational, and financial objectives. You will work directly with key internal and external stakeholders across the organization in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand risks and internal control concepts, risk assessment, auditing standards, COSO, and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on various reviews of processes/areas/functions.
- Strong understanding of SOX requirements, IT general controls, IT application controls and other related IT audits.
- Conduct internal audits over Box's various IT and business compliance requirements
- Develop audit plans, suggesting improvements to scope and design of audit procedures
- Perform and document testing of internal controls to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of processes and develop recommendations for improvement
- Draft audit reports and communicate findings to process owners and management
- Provide ongoing education to process owners on Box's compliance requirements
WHO YOU ARE
- BS Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years experience with a focus on audit or compliance in an equivalent environment
- IT audit experience with willingness and ability to learn business processes
- Big 4 experience a plus
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA or other relevant certifications a plus
- Willingness to wear different hats and work on different areas where needed
- Ability to take ownership and be effective with limited supervision
- Ability to produce high quality audit documentation and reports
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Very strong analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with standards such as SOC, ISO 27001, etc. a plus
- Familiarity with cloud computing and software as a service a plus
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.