WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. The Business Operations Program Manager is an important player in driving our Engineering organization's ability to execute against our company's ambitious goals. As Box continues to grow, we will need you to help us scale our business processes and systems in order to meet our goals effectively, such as improving the way we plan and assess our team performance, scaling the way we manage our department’s budgets, or working cross functionally to develop programs to up-level our talent, for instance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take ownership of and continue to refine various Engineering business processes
- Drive communications and process alignment with Engineering leaders and Corporate
- Work with leaders to develop scalable frameworks, which can be easily adopted by departments
- Support cross-functional initiatives within Engineering, ensuring organizational alignment
- Assist in the coordination of Engineering leadership operational strategies
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS degree
- A self-starter with low ego, and an ability to work across a diverse set of stakeholders
- You seek out process and organizational problems, and collaborate with others to implement solutions
- Your have a desire to improve process, while minimizing overhead and bureaucracy
- You're a problem solver and your communications skills are top notch
- You've led complex cross-functional initiatives in a technical space
- Worked in the cloud software space, particularly at dynamic small and mid-sized companies
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.