WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
It's an amazing time to be working at Box, especially for product managers! With millions of users on our platform, we have an opportunity to ship products that completely transform the way that people work. We are a big enough company to have the ability to deliver market-shifting features in our platform. And just small enough that you can see a significant and meaningful impact from your efforts.
At Box, we manage the critical documents and data for some of largest and most recognized brands in the world. The Box Infra team owns the foundational building blocks that support everything we do for our customers:
- An exabyte-scale, cloud storage system that protects and delivers our customers data
- Big data processing facilities that power deep insights and content collaboration
- A micro-services platform that helps Box developers innovate quickly with cloud-scale readiness
The Box Services Platform delivers the foundation for the services that run Box and its mission is to help internal developers rapidly deliver value to customers by reducing the complexity to develop, ship, and operate Box at massive scale.
As a product manager for the Box Services Platform, you will shape the vision and evolution of the foundation that supports the world's leading cloud content management system. You'll be responsible for everything from understanding the performance needs of our customers, exposing new capabilities that enable highly-impactful features, and ensuring that everything is delivered in production with the resiliency and integrity that our enterprise customers depend on.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define product strategy, road map, and requirements documents.
- Have complete ownership of the product & its lifecycle -- from ideation to product release.
- Identify technology trends that let us 10x our user experience while delivering profitably at massive scale
- Work with stakeholders to scope and prioritize capabilities that power our product experience.
- Partner with business owner and tech leads to identify capabilities required to deliver on goals.
- Contribute with innovative ideas with optimal solutions and push/challenge our engineering teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a technical background -- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- You've got a few years (7+) under your belt where you've worked to build and launch products for enterprise customers.
- You have experience with large scale, highly available, distributed infrastructure.
- You demonstrate an in-depth understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and the public cloud ecosystem
- You have a passion for creating tools and platforms that power developer productivity
- You have experience working in a highly cross-functional environment.
- You have an innate curiosity and ability to dive deep into product and technical architecture.
- You know how to leverage data effectively to inform decisions, set requirements, and evaluate success.
- You love inspiring teams, managing complexity, driving operational excellence, and delivering extraordinary results.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.