WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
- Build tools and improve on systems that automate detecting and preventing abuse against Box
- Work on a centralized team of security-focused developers that support efforts across the security organization
- Work with large data sets to identify patterns of abuse and develop new workflows to remediate abuse vectors
- Interface directly with the Customer Protection team to identify projects and help drive our roadmap
- Python development experience, open source contributions to security, IT, or sysadmin projects a plus
- General Linux administration skills, experience with docker and container orchestration platforms a plus
- 4+ years demonstrated success working in security operations or development
- Experience with log/data analysis tools such as Splunk, Hadoop/Hive, ELK, and MySQL
- Strong interpersonal communication and reporting skills
- Strong analytical, design, engineering, planning and problem-solving skills
- Background in at least 2 of the following domains: software development, security products and technologies, security engineering, abuse prevention, security analysis and investigations
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: