WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are seeking a self-driven Treasury Manager to manage the overall treasury function including capital structure stewardship, investments, banking and foreign exchange exposure and activities. Success in this role will be to optimize the capital structure and liquidity for Box such that we have the financial flexibility to achieve our strategic goals.
This role will report directly to the Sr. Director, Americas Shared Services and offers opportunities to work with a dynamic team to grow and deepen your Treasury skills while also gaining exposure to a broad scope of Treasury and Finance activities. We're looking for someone who is deadline and detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment that can take a team-oriented approach and lead projects cross-functionally, all while having fun doing it!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage Box’s global banking relationships, bank account needs, and all related banking documentation. Partner with legal to maintain appropriate corporate governance over global bank accounts including signature cards, board resolutions, and local compliance filings.
- Manage global cash management operations, including daily positions in multiple entities and accounts, with a keen, inquisitive eye for improvements opportunities.
- Collaborate with Controllership teams and SP&A to prepare, analyze, refine and optimize accurate cash forecasts while also seeking opportunities to drive optimal cash outcomes. Additionally, work to mitigate FX exposure while maintaining appropriate liquidity levels in various currencies. Collaborate with Controllership teams to settle global inter-company balances on a timely basis.
- Steward Box’s Investment Policy and manage the investment portfolio to optimize returns and liquidity while ensuring compliance with the company's investment policy
- Manage debt portfolio to ensure compliance with all key covenants and obligations.
- Steward and facilitate all Letters of Credit including maintaining sufficient capacity to meet future business needs. Maintain and test key Treasury controls to ensure global processes have the proper discipline and rigor with adequate policies and documentation including executing and documenting relative SOX controls.
- Assist with or be responsible for other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance or other applicable discipline
- 5+ years of work experience in Treasury or similar finance role
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards and unwavering integrity.
- Strong Excel knowledge; Anaplan and NetSuite a plus
- Familiarity with banking portals (e.g. CEO, Cash Pro, etc.)
- Comfortable with intermediate finance principles and best practices related to investments and debt. Comfortable with intermediate foreign exchange principles and understanding the impact of FX positions and related revaluations and remeasurements in the financial statements
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our