Box is looking for an experienced leader and people manager to lead a team of business system analysts supporting key Finance systems like NetSuite, Coupa and Anaplan. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class Financial systems implementation to the internal teams at Box, including visualizing, architecting, adapting, prioritizing and effectively executing against roadmap and correlated, quarterly system related deliverables.
In this role, you will be working with business system leaders and collaborating with our Enterprise Systems team by utilizing your technical expertise and business insights. You will be working closely with our Controllership, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Treasury and Accounting teams to research and resolve issues and ensure optimal solutions for our financial/business systems. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations, including Executive Management.
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems this individual will be a key member of a lean and high impact IT organization with top quality people focused on customer satisfaction, superior execution and delivery
- Manage individual workload and work of team to deliver to agreed upon project milestones; identify/mitigate risks to delivering solution on time; and act as a team leader, providing support and a review point, for Project Managers and Business System Analysts
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to Finance and Controllership teams to ensure that the system quality and program standards meet objectives and desired results are achieved
- Ownership of the Finance and Business systems to ensure projects, enhancements and upgrades run accurately and efficiently according to business requirements and prioritization
- Partner with business unit executives to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Proactively define and maintain Finance and Business systems roadmap to ensure long-term alignment with business processes
- Overall ownership and accountability for Finance and Business systems implementation to include quality, accuracy, and usability of data and related interfaces, by working with internal stakeholders to implement adequate processes, audits and backup systems
- Ownership for vetting end-user business requirements, solution spec design, configuration, project management, implementation, and system integration
- Support end users for compliance based system requests including, SOX documentation, testing and timely remediation
- Further to SOX, responsible for effective, business system tools design and implementation which complies with SOX general controls requirements including, but not limited to: 1) Access; 2) Change management; and, 3) External service provider SOC I and SOC II validation.
- Share best practices and make recommendations for enhancements or change based on roadmap.
- Track and maintain statistics in order to monitor required resource commitments and optimize for both end user satisfaction and cost of service delivery.
- Work closely with business partners to define requirements and ensure that solutions deliver best-in-class results and business processes
- Align the outcome of the projects with the organization’s overall business goals
- Directs and lead a team of employees/consultants on a project
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier university with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years experience in ERP, Financial Systems (NetSuite, Anaplan, Blackline, Coupa)
- Strong project management, team management and relationship management skills
- Relevant experience with SOX systems and general controls requirements
- Experience with publicly traded and global companies
- Demonstrated application of complex accounting and finance system implementations
- Experience with software accounting processes, at a high-growth company is a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to present to and engage with Senior/Executive management
- Strong customer service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners of diverse backgrounds both in and outside of the organization (vendors, business partners, etc)
- Strong executive presentation skills
- NetSuite and Anaplan experience is a plus
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit