Box is growing. Marketing Operations has a critical role in supporting this growth. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketing operations leader to own the majority of the inbound marketing funnel for our company. As a Manager on the Marketing Operations (MOps) team, you will be in charge of building and managing the tools and processes relating to inbound Marketing efforts from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. You will establish a closed-loop analytics sync with sales and marketing to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns prospects into customers, and continually refine our process to drive improvement. You will be charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals. You will accomplish this by effectively collaborating with Boxers in other departments, specifically Business Analytics, Sales Operations, Finance & Information Technology. In doing so, you will ensure MOps is seen as a critical element of our revenue engine by our Go-To-Market leaders in Sales & Marketing.
You will also:
- Work with marketing and sales leadership to develop a coordinated, enterprise-wide Lead management strategies and ensure both sides are optimized to identify and work the highest quality leads
- Develop new reports and dashboards that highlight critical data and uncover valuable insights on sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company
- Evaluate new tools to supercharge Box's marketing efforts and become the subject matter expert in how data flows between Box's various go-to-market systems
- Document and communicate/distribute best practices for lead management across the company
- Communicate to and educate executive leadership with regard to new and planned activities, including global, regional and local programs
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Assist in marketing spend management and ensure the R and the I are connected in ROI analysis
Why the team needs you
We are a committed and driven team of marketing operations professional who are eager to learn and grow. We want to bring in a senior-level individual who can add additional insights and fresh ideas to our ever changing dynamic environment. We want someone who brings strategic vision and operational excellence while also being a sound operations partner for the business.
Why you need Box
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Marketing Ops team is part of the Go-to-Market Operations and work closely with Marketing and other business units. Box is growing very fast therefore you get to work on challenging project to support this amazing growth. You get to show off your amazing balance between strategic and hands-on capabilities.
Who you are
You are an experienced and passionate Marketing Operations professional that with a long history in operations. You enjoy seeking to understand business challenges and work resiliently to provide sound solutions to the business. You have hands-on experience with various Marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo) and Salesforce. You have led business impacting and successful projects that require contribution from cross functional teams. You are a team player and have a mindset to help and enable people around you. You are committed to advocate for client needs and have a desire to develop relationships. And you are a data-driven decision maker but also embrace creativity.
Here are a few additional qualities that we're looking for:
- You have a BA/BS or the equivalent
- You have a minimum of 4-7 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- You are a Salesforce expert and understand how each object is connected
- You successfully project manage cross-functional initiatives resulted in quality products delivered on time and on budget
- You are committed to and have shown success in collaborating and influencing business stakeholders with best practices and recommendations in regard to audience segmentation
- You are a team player and enjoy mentoring and supporting/sharing knowledge with other team member.
- You are comfortable with a significant level of ambiguity and resolving conflicts constructively while being a solution oriented partner to the business.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.