Sales Engineer Osaka
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our super fun Osaka Office.
You possess exceptional knowledge of the content management space, exemplary presentation skills and strong team values. You will be pulled into demos, discussions and various training scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations. You will work with RFPs and Security Audits, and assess, document and monitor Sales requests into the Product Management, Platform and Engineering functions at Box. As a Sales Engineer, you understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the details to potential prospects and existing clients, also support the same to our partners
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with partners, prospects and clients, evangelize Box
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from Sales Team
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Google Marketplace, and custom client integrations
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Join prospect demos with Sales Reps and provide technical training from time to time
- Ability to effectively develop a new hire sales/client services product training process and standardize the Box product demo approach
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Do whatever necessary to succeed in Japan market.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred; Advanced degree desirable.
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 3-5 years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS and/or ECM experience
- Detailed understanding of SaaS (delivery model, architecture, ROI, value propositions, and competitive landscape)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- A working knowledge of Box and other best of breed SaaS applications.
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- 3 year+ Developer experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.