12 month work placement as part of degree | Central London based (Old Street) | July 2020 start date | £25,000 per annum.
Are you an aspiring Marketer? How about kicking off your career booming technology sector at one of the most innovative cloud companies to come out of Silicon Valley in recent years?
Imagine you have just completed your 12-month work placement, what have you achieved? Well if you join Box in the Marketing department, here a few things:
- Have a deep understanding how a Marketing team operates in a fast-growing cloud tech company
- Experienced in developing b2b Marketing Campaigns that engage, increase awareness and drive demand
- Being based in a EMEA HQ you get to experience from the inside how Marketing works with other departments, such as Sales, Channel and Customer Success.
- Completed numerous trainings and team off-sites.
- Reflected that London is an amazing city to spend your placement year.
- Had a lot of fun along the way! #lifeatbox
What does Marketing Coordinator actually do?
- Support your manager implementing and coordinating events.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, localization, direct mail and web)
- Support partner marketing communications (newsletter, webinars, events, etc.)
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & perform market analysis for reporting to leadership team
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Supporting the wider EMEA marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce CRM)
What is Box looking for?
To be eligible you must be an undergraduate student in a placement year course returning to study Autumn 2021, you will have right to work in UK already in place. Boxers show up each and every day with a growth mindset; expecting each other to be curious, enthusiastic and have a willingness to be coached.
If you are studying something Marketing / Business related it is preferred. In this placement, your communication, creativity and drive will set you apart. If you happen to speak fluent French, German, Nordics or Dutch this would be helpful (not a requirement), as this is a team that covers our European regions.
Communication: you have excellent written and oral English skills and are a strong relationship builder through f2f / video / phone.
Creative: Ability to present fresh ideas. You enjoy problem solving and devising innovative solutions.
Drive: genuine interest in Marketing and laser focused on delivering impactful results.
Have you hired placement students before?
Entering only the 2nd year of our placement program we are delighted to be extending this to a total of 4 students across our business for July 2021 intake in our London office. You will undergo a tailored on-boarding, training and mentor program for our placement community, check out some reviews here: https://www.ratemyplacement.co.uk/company-profile/4750/Box
Benefits: We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks including Starbucks coffee. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street. European offices in Paris and Munich. Here is how we show up in our values: https://cloud.box.com/s/yd48i8l5wbn9k2ra8cia94vihysr71bc
How do I apply?
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter. The cover letter should include:
Why this placement? Why Box? What do you possess that would encourage Box to choose you for this placement? Our application process:
- Online Application
- Video Interview with a member of recruitment team
- Half day assessment at our office in London (travel expenses covered) w/c 17th or 24th February
We recommend you to apply as early as possible. You will hear a response within 5 days of your application.
About Box (NYSE:BOX): As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. Take a look at the latest from what the analysts say: https://cloud.box.com/s/zfowru0jlxvelkat6c4xa4o1kzletkr5 Box works with 70 percent of the Fortune 500 and our customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Spotify, and London Met Police. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com/.