WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Box Workplace Services team are the keepers, designers, and day-to-day managers of our office spaces, consisting of thoughtful, hard-working, collaborative leaders -from Redwood City to London to Tokyo. Our mission is to support boxers in powering how the world works by building and maintaining dynamic, productive, safe, and cost effective, putting the customer and box values at the center of everything we do. We are looking to fill our back end WPS support role. This position will entail supporting everything the HQ receptionists touch on, managing all incoming and outgoing deliveries. as well as assisting our facilities team in their projects and daily operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- The point of contact for all incoming and outgoing deliveries:
- The Package Master!
- Able to hold down the receptionist desk when needed:
- Ability to act as a receptionist and office admin.
- Support our in-house handyman and facility team in general day-to-day operations:
- Conducts proactive inspections of the workplace for maintenance and cleanliness to ensure that any issues are addressed appropriately (includes but not limited too: moving/transporting items as needed, handling minor repairs, etc).
- Responsible for conducting monthly audits to ensure accuracy and as points of truth
- Supports the WPS team as a whole with projects and performs WPS support tasks as needed:
- Will partner with other Box departments and organizations to support with WPS related requests.
- Seat Moves and Floor Shuffle Support:
- Supporting departmental floor shuffles and employee seat moves.
- Includes: coordination with the teams that are moving, distribution of move sheets and instructions, assisting with the physical move, and double checking each destination desk and noting any issues or concerns.
- Event Support:
- Work with the various teams to ensure successful setup for trainings and events.
- Multitask between new WPS Service Desk tickets and daily tasks:
- Responsible for ensuring that Tickets are responded to in a timely manner and are followed through to completion.
WHO YOU ARE
- College degree; preferred.
- 1+ years office administrator experience; preferred.
- Self-starter: You are a person that needs minimal direction, ambitious enough to Fail Fast and GSD!
- Proactive: You are a person that is forward thinking, always anticipating how we can 10X our current solutions.
- Adaptable: You are a person that completes any task with the mentality "no task too big or too small".
- Tenacity: Your customer service skill are impeccable and you are determined to solve the issue at hand.
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our