WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a Field Marketing Manager specifically for the West region. This individual will join a high-performing, dynamic team responsible for developing roadmaps and marketing strategy to drive sales and growth across the region. We’re looking for an experienced Field Marketer who’s passionate about building out a market by driving new ideas to build awareness.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver integrated campaigns, programs, and events that educate, engage and inspire the target audience to increase awareness and drive demand in the West region.
- Ensures consistent and efficient delivery of an exceptional event experience in all phases of the event, including pre- and post-event activities & execution.
- Work with the fellow marketing managers and key stakeholders to ensure campaign and program consistency across platforms and channels.
- Build close partnership with sales stakeholders and have deep understanding of how marketing work together with sales to drive business growth.
- Provide feedback and context on critical requirements within the regions. Drive close alignment and collaboration with the global demand team to ensure that the campaigns framework and planning can be leveraged and activated to assist regional plans.
- Track the performance of marketing programs and events by establishing and continuously optimizing metrics to measure ROI.
- Forecast, track and report on the budget and spend across regions.
- Planning and executing multiple complex marketing programs and managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience of regional event marketing or event-based field marketing
- SaaS B2B experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Effective interpersonal skills in both business and technical situations
- Comfortable traveling ~30%
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our