In order to solve our customers most complex challenges through application technical domain expertise, we are delighted to be adding our 2nd EMEA based Solution Architect. This is where you come in...
Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box, we’re disrupting – and transforming – how businesses share, manage and collaborate on their content.
The Solutions Architect is part of the Customer Success organization and the Box Consulting team, and works across Box and with customers to define and build out complex solutions. This is high impact, high visibility role, responsible for ensuring customer happiness while promoting Box technical and platform solutions.
What will I be doing as a Solution Architect
Play a meaningful role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships while driving the adoption of the Box product and platform. The Solutions Architect also works closely with sales and field teams to maximize opportunities by understanding customer needs, envisioning a future state, and helping customers get there.
On any day, you could be advising an enterprise on how to design an application for a custom document vault or helping a customer migrate millions of files into Box. The next, you may be advising another on how to best integrate Box into their custom CRM. There is never a lack of technical challenges.
Who you are
You are a technologist at heart. Being a trusted advisor and a change agent is energizing. You are adept at architecting and designing technical solutions with the right mix of Box configurations/APIs, other SaaS technologies, integration technologies, and partner tools to balance configuration and customization. You get excited about collaborating with diverse teams to drive successful outcomes. You are intellectually curious and a passionate learner who loves sharing knowledge with others.
What is Box looking for
- Familiar with SaaS and Cloud architecture patterns.
- Experienced working with one or more of the following: Python, Java, .net , Visualforce, Node.js (MEAN stack).
- Confident presenting detailed technical information to executives and positioning ideas to all levels including line of business managers, 'C' level executives, Developers, and IT Architects.
- Understanding of REST APIs and JSON.
- Ability to distill complex technical solutions and industry solutions into their digestible parts.
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with BoxTake Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: vigilantly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progressBe a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth and not winning arguments.Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly areMake mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
Here's the fine print...
Take a look at the latest from Forrester : https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 20% + year on year growth
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year to your chosen community.
Benefits: strong package that includes RSUs, private pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com, European offices in Paris and Munich.