6 month contract | 2 / 3 days a week. Day rate to be confirmed
We are looking for a B2B social media expert who is truly passionate about how technology is changing the way we work. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong communication skills, creativity, and be in possession of rockstar-level social media skills. We value collaboration, a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude. This role, based in our swanky London office, will support the EMEA Campaigns Manager and be critical in helping to manage our paid social and social selling initiatives.
This person will have the opportunity to work with functional leaders across the company including the Executive team, Marketing and Sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to help build and evolve the EMEA Campaigns team (who are wicked!) in a highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
- To be the go-to-person for all social activity in EMEA, whilst building strong relationships with the global social, web and MOPs teams.
- Lead and execute on the paid social program, in particular LinkedIn (UK, France) and Xing (Germany), whilst working alongside the EMEA Campaigns Manager and Regional Field Marketing Managers.
- Advise on the introduction of new social media programs and technologies.
- Orchestrate the requests, create and execute sponsored InMails within the EMEA sales functions.
- Strategically manage social activities for online events (webinars) and flagship events such as CIO Summit in order to drive awareness, attendance and ultimately pipeline.
- Enable sales and marketing on social strategy through training, messaging, and content creation.
- Broaden visibility of Box and our product portfolio, our strategy, competitive differentiation, and customer success across social channels as required.
- Experience using LinkedIn Campaign Manager, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Xing Ads Platform. Ability to set up, measure, optimise and report on campaign performance.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms and CRM software - ideally Marketo and Salesforce.
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud and ability to make small design tweaks are a plus.
- A can-do-attitude and a proven track record of delivering results, while working on multiple projects and competing deadlines in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with marketing and sales across the company.
- 3+ years of enterprise software/technology experience in some combination of skills gained in social media, sales enablement, field marketing and other marketing functions .
- Experience working for a fast-growing newly public company.
- Experience in enterprise software and cloud technologies is a plus.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, process, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 92,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit