Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
Box is growing rapidly and data powered products will play an integral role in delivering Cloud Content Management and the future of work to our customers. Part of that growth is centered around GxP Validation which enables pharma and life sciences organizations to validate Box core functionality on a regular cadence so they can work with, manage, and distribute all of their clinical, lab and manufacturing content. We are excited to build out a new SCRUM team dedicated to building the next generation GxP offering at Box.
This is going to be a high visibility team made up of dedicated engineers focused on everything from redesigning or adding to comprehensive testing and validation frameworks, to building entirely new end-user dashboards for customers inside and outside of Box. We are looking for a business-savvy backend engineer who enjoys solving hard problems and has a real passion for frameworks and delivering the best product possible.
Some of your core responsibilities include:
- Helping to develop the next generation of GxP testing frameworks at Box.
- Working across time zones and SCRUM teams to coordinate GxP validation.
- Working closely with product and design to deliver a top quality testing framework.
- Helping to architect and maintain dedicated validation systems.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work and this includes life science companies. As the leader in cloud content management, we are the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. We do so by building a robust and stable system at scale. GxP validation is a key part of Box's business strategy and needs motivated engineers such as you to help build out our GxP validation framework.
Why you need Box
The GxP team affords you an excellent opportunity to learn and grow across multiple dimensions. You will have the rare opportunity to be generalists of Box's products and technologies. You will be in a position to impact not only the architecture of the GxP platform, but the architecture throughout Box. In addition, you will partner with individuals and teams throughout Box to further our GxP feature set.
Who you are
- A strong problem solver.
- You have a passion for learning. This is vital for growth in such a broad and dynamic role.
- You are able to communicate clearly complex problems and technical concepts to both engineers and non-engineers and can break down complex requirements into steps.
- Interested in building validation frameworks.
- Ability to write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- You have experience using IaaS services.
- Experience working in a Unix environment.
- Added bonus if you have experience with Cucumber or Cypress testing tools.
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our