We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Senior Analyst to join our rapidly growing Global GTM Operations team. Working horizontally across Box's Global Sales Organization (GSO), Sales Recruiting, Finance, Sales Enablement and Sales Management, this role will be responsible for driving operational integrity in the business and will be the forerunner in identifying actionable trends, challenges and opportunities.
Success in this role requires the ability to quickly adapt to a fast paced culture. You will work on a variety of projects executed to support the overall effort to increase sales capacity and sales productivity at Box.
You will work to rapidly ramp on in-flight projects with major milestones approaching, expertly build influential relationships with key project stakeholders at all levels in the organization, and work effectively to help balance different - and sometimes competing - priorities to ensure our collective success.
- Assist in the management of the global new business and renewal forecasting process
- Assist with territory planning support to Sales Leadership and GTM Operations team members including ongoing territory health metrics, reporting and dashboards
- Develop reporting analytics related to pipeline health. Analyze health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and performance metrics.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of a comprehensive sales headcount hiring plan by territory, vertical, and location serving as the master reference document across all groups
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Expand on and develop new operational models around deal management and internal Sales Processes
- Proactively contribute to the creation, improvement, and maintenance of sales hiring and retention management
- Drive work effort by working cross-functionally with project and business stakeholders
- Support overall risk mitigation efforts by helping to identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation recommendations
- 5+ years of direct experience in roles responsible for supporting sales efforts and working with sales management
- Experience in project management, consulting experience, financial, analytical or operations capacity, preferably in a SaaS or B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree required: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high-growth, and results driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across a variety of functional areas
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable, cool under high pressure and often ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere through often multiple obstacles
- Extremely organized
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills