Box is growing fast - real fast - and we’re just getting started. Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, disconnected systems. Box’s mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have completely redefined the way people work together, becoming the market leader in cloud content management. What will the next 10 years look like? Join us and help build it.
Are you excited by using analytics to drive growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about Big Data? Do you want to solve problems and work in an environment where you will be supported and grow? If so, we are looking for you to join our Business Analytics team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior executives across Marketing, turning analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop our digital analytics tracking-code frameworks, driving innovative strategies for tracking and tagging online and offline interactions, as well as partnering with our engineering team to define and oversee quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection.
- You will work in collaboration with our technology team and analysts to determine and implement best-practice Adobe Analytics instrumentation, ensuring business requirements are met and data capture is clean.
- You will diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags. This includes 1) partnering with our engineering team to provide recommendations for improvement, 2) ensuring teams are educated about the quality of data and what it will enable regarding data insights, and 3) maintaining documentation of existing implementation.
- You will report against your initiatives by collaborating with key stakeholders on how to best leverage analytics to construct executive-facing dashboards and reporting mechanisms in order to inform better business decisions and optimization recommendations
- You will collaborate with business teams to ensure that data output is translated into meaningful, actionable and impactful information that can effectively contribute to our digital properties
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics implementation role. You need to be able to work with the Data Engineering team to further integrate our web analytics data with all other corporate data sources, ensuring we continue to make intelligent use of our granular clickstream data feeds.
- You have experience in management of a Digital Analytics technology platform/stack. You understand web technology (web services, data layers) and have experience with big data configurations. Deep experience in web analytics tools, Adobe Analytics Suite and DTM/Launch preferred. Certified or experienced developer / consultant with Adobe Analytics is a big plus.
- You have SQL experience and understand on how to integrate disparate data sources together to form a cohesive picture around marketing performance. Knowledge of Python, or statistical packages Matlab, SAS or R are nice-to-haves but not required
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills.
Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.