Box is looking for an experienced leader and people manager to lead our team of business system analysts supporting key Sales systems like Salesforce and Apttus. We hiring are Sr. Manager, for Enterprise Systems who will be responsible for delivering outstanding CRM, CPQ and NPI implementations to the internal teams at Box, including visualizing, architecting, adapting, prioritizing and effectively executing against a roadmap and correlated, quarterly system related deliverables.
You will own and support an outstanding, global Sales teams and processes. You will also get to lead projects and initiatives that will eliminate manual processes, enable a fast-growing business, and facilitate the growth of Box to the next level!
You will be a key member of a lean and high impact IT organization with top quality people focused on customer satisfaction, superior execution and delivery!
- Manage an individual workload and work with your team to deliver on project milestones; identify/mitigate risks to delivering solution on time; and act as a team leader, providing support and a review point, for Project Managers and Business System Analyst
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Productivity and NPI teams to ensure that the system quality and program standards meet objectives and desired results are achieved
- Ownership of the Salesforce SalesCloud and Apttus systems to ensure projects, enhancements and upgrades run accurately and efficiently according to business requirements and prioritization
- Partner with business unit executives to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Actively define and maintain Sales systems roadmap to ensure long-term alignment with business processes
- Ownership for vetting end-user business requirements, solution spec design, configuration, project management, implementation, and system integration.
- Share CRM best practices and make recommendations for enhancements or change based on CRM roadmap.
- Track and maintain statistics in order to monitor required resource commitments and optimize for both end user satisfaction and cost of service delivery.
- Work closely with business partners to define requirements and ensure that solutions deliver outstanding results and business processes
- Align the outcome of the projects with the organization’s overall business goals
- Directs and lead a team of employees/consultants on a project
- Bachelor's degree from university
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce.com / SalesCloud
- Solid project management, team management and relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to clearly articulate to and engage with Senior/Executive management
- Strong customer service attitude
- Demonstrable ability to work with partners of diverse backgrounds both in and outside of the organization
Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.