As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. We are redefining the way companies work, share content and collaborate. Reporting to the Senior Channel Director, this role will driving strategic partnerships across EMEA region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Go-to-market leader for Box lighthouse partnership with IBM in EMEA.
- Responsible for the executive relationships with Box across IBM's 8 regions in Europe and Middle East.
- Define the go-to-market strategy with IBM Watson and IBM Global Markets.
- Identify opportunities for new repeatable Box and Watson solutions to be leveraged by the Box and IBM client teams; Support the Regional Channel Managers with execution of these solutions.
- Build and Executive stakeholder map and network of Sponsors within IBM Global Services (Bluewolf), Capgemini and TCS.
- Working with the EMEA Channel Solutions Architect to identify opportunities for new repeatable solutions (Box with either AWS or Watson) to be created as a new deliverable asset with the chosen SI.
- Support the Regional Channel Managers with execution of these solutions.
- Planning - build enablement plans with the highlighted partners and the EMEA Channel Solutions Architect.
- Become an influential leader and work in close alignment with the Box Regional VP's to support their coverage model and assist the Regional Channel Managers.
- Regular alignment with US colleagues to ensure continuity of the global GTM and sharing of best practice.
- Channel Management/Business Development expertise, driving high value strategic partner programs for SaaS companies
- Ability to demonstrate an executive network from leading multiple complex tier one level partnerships to value/success.
- Easy communicator to executives, finance and legal teams; great at establishing relationships.
- Excellent skills in collaboration with team members.
Are you curious? Hit apply now and if successful next step we will be in touch for a exploratory chat.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 96,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.