Who We Are
With files scattered across different sharing tools, document management systems and storage infrastructure, enterprises face an impossible challenge keeping data secure, processes compliant and teams on the same page. That's where Box comes in. With Box, you get a single place to manage, secure, share and govern all of the content for your internal and external collaboration and processes. And it connects to all of your apps. That's why 80,000 customers and 70% of the Fortune 500 rely on Box to meet the demands of the digital age.
The (Sr.) Manager, Sales Recruiting will be responsible for leading all sales hiring efforts across the US and Canada as Box continues on its path to one billion in revenue. This incredibly important role offers you the opportunity to drive talent acquisition strategies with sales leaders across the Commercial, Enterprise, Partner, and Sales Engineering orgs and will have a huge impact on Box’s growth. We are looking for someone who enjoys building trusted relationships, who can easily turn insight into action, and someone capable of becoming an influential, trusted advisor to our sales leaders.
You will get the opportunity to lead a talented team of high-potential Sales Recruiters located across the US, coaching and developing them while creating a long-term vision for how to attract and hire our next generation of sales talent. More broadly, as a senior leader within the Go-To-Market/G&A Recruiting team, you will have opportunities to work on org-wide initiatives as we look to take the global Recruiting team to the next level.
Ideally this role will be based in our offices in Redwood City or San Francisco but we're open if you're located in New York City or Austin.
- be responsible for developing a strategy to deliver against all sales hiring needs across North America – from the design of your own org structure, to resource planning, to the delivery model...it's yours to shape so that we are set up to consistently hit our hiring goals
- lead, develop, and coach your team, driving a strong performance culture and providing them with opportunities to grow their recruiting careers
- partner closely with recruiting and business stakeholders to ensure we are removing obstacles and creating a sense of shared accountability between our teams
- enable the team to become embedded in the orgs we support so we can be trusted talent advisors for their business
- leverage data to make impactful resourcing and execution decisions and understand key sales recruiting metrics
- regularly report out on progress, flag hot spots, and work through creative solutions with our stakeholders
- work closely with our sales operations, enablement, finance, and people partner organizations to ensure we're aligned on critical talent-focused initiatives
What you need to be successful:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting, with demonstrated expertise in sales recruiting and leading high performing teams
- track record of success in delivering on hiring targets using a consistent, systematic approach
- strong ability to glean key insights from recruiting data and communicate long term trends in sales hiring
- excellent people management skills with the ability to coach, mentor and develop team members of all backgrounds and experience levels - track record of having successfully managed remote or distributed teams is a must
- strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- strong business acumen: a good understanding of sales mechanics, market trends, capacity planning and associated talent strategy
- strong executive presence, combined with excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- ability to navigate ambiguity in a fluid and dynamic work environment