Box is the leading Cloud Content Management solution, empowering enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information, and applications. Box is on a mission to revolutionize how enterprises work in the 21st century. 70% of Fortune 500 companies use Box across multiple industries including financial services, healthcare, media, and government.
We are looking for a seasoned engineer to join the team and focus on solving complex Security engineering challenges, challenges that will only grow as Box hits exabyte scale. This leader will directly impact the experience of Box’s 85 million users and Box’s ability to scale profitably as we grow.
- are excited by an opportunity to create the next generation of products like Box Zones, Box Search, Box KeySafe
- are passionate about challenges related to building and operating search and storage at enterprise scale
- have expertise and experience in leading the engineering teams and building and delivering critical hyperscale systems
- encourage innovation
- love to get close to the technology and roll-up your sleeves
- enjoy mentoring and coaching
- Support and grow a high performing organization that is building the services that stop attackers and help drive preventative measures throughout Box's systems and Production environment.
- Build the systems that teams across the company rely on to secure the things they work on, both in our production environment.
- Help define Box's global security priorities, with a focus on helping the company make it more difficult for attackers to compromise its production environment.
- Design infrastructure and drive its implementation to protect Box networks and systems.
- Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of Box engineering and business teams.
- Conduct security reviews of core corporate and production infrastructure.
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to Box production environment and related services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, whether writing an email, explaining technical details to a colleague, or presenting to a room full of engineers, as well as broad experience engaging with the customers.
- Experience building and leading large engineering organizations
- Track record of coaching individuals through career development, professional development, and skills development
At Box, we strive to foster a culture of transparency and inclusiveness. We believe in executing quickly, and we are committed to doing the right thing for our end users. We value team members who are life-long learners that express passion around continuous improvement for themselves and the team around them.
The employee is first at Box. The formula to delight our customers starts with epic features designed by employees that Box constantly demonstrates are our #1 asset—through a dynamic business environment filled with forward-thinking colleagues, modern perks, and additional social activities to encourage everyone to have fun while we 10x Box and reimagine the future of content.
To learn more about Box, visit: https://www.box.com