Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships and will ultimately engage with customers post-sales, drive user adoption and satisfaction and ensure high retention.
This role works with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Box. You will be responsible for effectively onboarding these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts actively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Box. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users.
*Note: The candidate will be working remotely in the Columbus, OH or Cleveland, OH area.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Box’s top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Box a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of product improvement requests and bugs
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Travel up to 40%
- Bachelors degree required
- 4+ Years Prior account management experience
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and handle their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.