Are you looking for a high energy team with a start-up culture and $45B addressable market opportunity? At Box, we are redefining disruption and changing the way the world works. Our 82,000 customers are revolutionizing how they work with critical business information, ranging from a three-person law firm moving to a digital workplace to a Fortune 10 multinational driving digital business. We have grown at record speed over the past few years and we are looking for dynamic and high-reaching individuals to help us on our path to $1B in revenue.
The Sales Engineering Team at Box includes sales engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineering. As a Sales Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing critical feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box. Do you want to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm and figure out how things work? Our highest performers develop deep knowledge of the Box platform, and are capable of leading presentations related to the Box security story, technical architecture and product configuration.
This role in the San Francisco Bay Area is targeted to support our current clients in the greater San Francisco Bay Area geographies - to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
- You research, explore and identify customer business problems
- You evangelize Box solutions with creativity
- You own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- You prioritize opportunities and operate as the technical quarterback for internal resources
- You influence and make the business case for product roadmap decisions
- You rapidly learn Cloud Content Management, enterprise security and the content management space
- You understand product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- You lead demos across the Box suite of offerings (Box Web, Mobile, Relay, Governance, Platform and custom API-based apps)
- You facilitate technical training sessions as part of POC customer evaluations and solution design
- You support field marketing events as a Box SME and presenter
- Travel up to 75% to engage with customers
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Natural curiosity, and desire to solve problems
- Prior successful technology sales experience or experience in a customer-facing technology role
- Real passion for cloud technologies that change the way we work
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Desire to learn and take action
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- History of overachievement in previous roles
- Awesome coworkers across a global team of 80+
- Excellent time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Industry-leading maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes, team-based goal-tracking
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Opportunity to be an owner in the company with stock awards and ESPP
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.