Business Development Manager
As a Senior/BD (alliance) Manager at Box, you’ll be a key part of our team that’s building our partner ecosystem (excl. reseller partner) by product integration leveraging Box API and conducting co-sell and co-marketing motion with IT service / product providers. A successful candidate will have the ability to be flexible for engaging with new partner, learn quickly and possess a strong interest in working with IT providers as joint solution partner. Some should come from Box HQ’s agreement; others should start the partnership by your own activities. To be considered, you must show a track record of success in a team environment, proven organizational and time-management skills, and love to win.
- Evangelizing the Box Best of Breed(BoB) partner ecosystem with IT providers
- Co-marketing and co-selling with BoB partners to identify creating Box opportunities
- Develop partners such as SIers, ISVs, Carriers, etc.
- Negotiate to complete successful contract/agreement with potential partners
- Build Go-To-Market Strategies with various partners
- Manage the relationship with partners
- Work closely with High Touch Sales, SMB Sales, Channel Sales, Marketing, Engineer and Executives to get buy-in and insure successful and lucrative partnerships in Japan
- 3+ years in IT-related partner development
- Balanced and high level skill and knowledge on Business and technology.
- Business: Experience building business/partnership from scratch to success
- Technology: Comprehensive understanding of B2B IT ecosystem, IT technologies (Network, Security, Web application)
- Strong academic background
- IT service experience
- Fluency in English (TOEIC 860+, 5 years business English experience)
- Experience working for a US headquartered business
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain understanding of Cloud Content Management and our model
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, and high energy
- Strong customer and partner focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
- Ability to team with different functions/departments across the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal