Partner Marketing Manager
At Box Japan, we are helping individuals and businesses revolutionize how they get work done, giving them better and easier ways to share, manage, and collaborate on business information.
Box channel partners and eco-solution partners bring the value of Box's modern content management platform to companies of all sizes in a wide variety of industries and geographies. By leveraging their extensive industry and business process expertise, they deliver solutions that result in greater value realization and adoption of the Box platform.
The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and driving marketing initiatives with Box eco-solutions, systems integrators and reseller partners. We are looking for a creative marketing executive to develop, plan, execute and track strategic joint marketing initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities by capitalizing on partner installed accounts with resellers and monetizing joint partner solutions with systems integrators and eco-solution partners.
This role requires someone who deeply understands enterprise software marketing and partner sales, has direct experience in solutions marketing, and has taken products to market using indirect channels. You should have a passion for how technology is changing the way we work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strength in marketing messaging and programs are key to being successful in this role. Above all, we're looking for someone collaborative, with a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude.
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness, demand generation and pipeline creation activities that produce leads and referrals for both Box and selected partners
- Build a scalable partner demand generation engine including co-branded campaigns, tools and assets to help partners create pipeline
- Work closely with partners, Box BD and Box channel sales teams to develop joint marketing plans that tie to revenue goals
- Ensure that we have compelling materials for sales teams at the strategic partner as well as at Box to use in driving customer demand for our joint products and services
- Lead a direct and virtual team of product marketing, sales enablement to ensure overall execution against strategic objectives and priorities
- Manage and execute partners’ events Box is invited to sponsor
- Manage BDF funds to ensure partners are focused on delivering pipeline
- Define the KPIs and optimize program performance (mROI) to ensure pipeline targets are met
- Be an internal advocate for partners among key stakeholders
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge of channels - including systems integrators, ISV and resellers
- Proven track record of developing successful partner lead generation programs
- Expert in designing multi-touch, nurture campaigns to leverage partner account lists
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders and communicate findings to Box senior leadership
- 5-8 years of experiences in high technology partner marketing
- Channel sales or/and BD experiences is preferred
- Filed marketing experiences is preferred