Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about bringing together analytics, strategy and operations? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team to help drive strategic decision making within our Marketing Team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior leaders across Marketing and Sales in driving analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will use analytics to drive business decisions and strategy, with the goal of increasing revenue and improving Marketing spend ROI at Box.
- Own and drive the agenda of weekly reviews of marketing performance with the entire marketing team.
- Become a strategic thought partner to senior marketing leaders, in helping plan, execute, measure and improve the outcome of different marketing programs.
- You will test your recommendations in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL/Tableau and/or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will work with engineering and operations teams to institute and improve the right tracking required to measure the impact of marketing programs.
- You will work towards enabling marketers action on data backed recommendations and insights.
You will own and drive the quarterly and annual budget planning process for marketing.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "business thought partner" with a strong analytical mindset and enjoy finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 4+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have experience with SQL. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.) would be helpful.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way. Experience in strategy consulting firms is highly desirable
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You have experience working with Senior Executives and can communicate effectively with C-Suite leaders.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's in an analytical field (statistics, computer science, MIS, economics, etc.).
If you just read the above and got a chill down your spine because of how well it described you, then we definitely need to talk!