Box is growing fast - real fast - and we’re just getting started. Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, disconnected systems. Box’s mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have completely redefined the way people work together, becoming the market leader in cloud content management. What will the next 10 years look like? Join us and help build it.
Are you excited by using analytics to drive growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about bringing together analytics, strategy, and operations? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced environment? If so, we are looking for you to join our Business Analytics team to drive strategic decision making within our Marketing team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior leaders across Marketing and Sales to drive analytical insight into business actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will use analytics to drive business decisions and strategy, with the goal of increasing revenue and improving Marketing spend ROI at Box.
- You will be a strategic thought partner to our CMO in helping plan, execute, measure and improve the outcome of different marketing programs. This also includes driving the budget planning process for Marketing.
- You will formulate new ideas to improve Marketing performance, leveraging your prior Marketing experience in combination with a deep understanding of how Box's Marketing team is performing.
- You will test your ideas. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL/Tableau and/or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will implement and track your ideas. This includes 1) working with Engineering and Operations to institute measurement tracking and 2) driving weekly reviews of Marketing performance with the entire Marketing team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "business thought partner" with a strong analytical mindset and enjoy finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 6+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have experience with either SQL or a programming language. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.) would be helpful.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You have experience working with Senior Executives and can communicate effectively with C-Suite leaders.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's in an analytical field (statistics, computer science, MIS, economics, etc.).
Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.