Internship 6-12 months
Salary up to 1.200€ + travel covered
Es-tu passionné par les nouvelles technologies, la transformation digitale en B2B et souhaites tu embrasser l'avenir du travail?
The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communication. This is for an initial 6-month period based in our Paris office (8th Arrondissement).
Box EMEA Southern is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department in Paris, France and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing manager in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and tactics in B2B. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What's in for you?
- Work in an innovate sector that is developing every day (you won't be bored!)
- Join a young, fun and international team: regular lunches, team outings, etc
- Startup spirit (flexible structure and flat hierarchy!)
Marketing Intern Responsibilities will Include
- Support the EMEA South Marketing Manager in implementing and coordinating marketing events, communications and promotion
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & perform market analysis for reporting to leadership team
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, localization, direct mail and web)
- Support partner marketing communications (newsletter, webinars, events, etc.)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Supporting the wider EMEA marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce CRM)
- Interest in new technology
- Creative - ability to think outside of the box and present fresh ideas
- Excellent written and oral skills in French and English required
- Good verbal communication skills
- Curious nature with a thirst for knowledge
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Proven understanding of different marketing techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for marketing in a fast growing software company and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Here's the fine print...
Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner and recent announcements:
- 20% + year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to hardworking Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year to your chosen community.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and Remy Cointreau. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit