UK / I Enterprise territory | London based
As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. We are redefining the way companies work, share content and collaborate.
The opportunity to pursue the majority of this multi billion dollar market and close net new six or seven figure deals is now. This is where you come in...
Take a look at the latest from Gartner on our blog: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
What will I be doing as an Account Executive ?
You will receive a quota target that comes with an impressive uncapped compensation plan; including spiffs and realistic opportunities to hit those accelerators. Once assigned your territory, you will be selling a disruptive vision of how Box can help manage content in the digital age, modernise workflows and build custom applications.
As a greenfield market maker, you will tenaciously build pipeline to fuel ongoing growth of your business. You will present a thorough territory plan and orchestrate with your talented internal partners (ie. Sales Development, Pre-Sales, Consulting, Customer Success and Marketing).
Brace yourself for growth as an Enterprise grade seller. Your journey will start with "Box Camp" our excellent two week on-boarding training program in San Francisco HQ. We invest in ongoing, paramount solutions sales methodology training that will give you a toolkit to deepen your craft and bring on net new logos to be proud of.
What are Box looking for ?
If you talk outcomes and not features and functions, you are speaking our language. You are known for your creative approach translating technology > business conversations = value and new opportunities.
- Boundless energy and deeply rooted to drive to win.
- Sales Achiever. Thread of verifiable over achievement (quota, revenue goals or Rep of the Year, etc) in customer facing new-business role.
- Know the art of complex SaaS sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management including cross sell and upsell.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Growth mindset: you seek out feedback, development and findings to become a better seller today than you were yesterday.
- You follow a validated solution selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger, SPIN, etc.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% year-on-year growth
- 96% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- working with a diverse and fun bunch of colleagues (well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - Ask about LearnFest or the various workshops we regularly host from unconscious bias, situational leadership and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year to give back to your chosen community.
How we show up in our values and behaviors:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be an owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the trough and not winning arguments.
Bring your _____ self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.Benefits: package that includes pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off) and gym membership.
There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com, we also have European offices in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you curious? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 96,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.