We're looking for a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team in Austin, TX or Redwood City, CA as an Order Management Associate. As a part of this position you will be required to review orders, provision customer accounts, and ensure proper billing of products and services sold. Additional responsibilities include working cross-functionally with our Sales, Accounting, and Legal organizations, working through complex deal structures and assisting with projects in an ever changing business. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively and think creatively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team.
- Daily processing of orders submitted by customers and/or partners. This includes provisioning services to the customer and generating a subscription and invoice in our billing system.
- Participate in month-end close activities including reconciling and resolving variances detected across of our sales and billing systems.
- Proactively propose process & system improvements when applicable.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Technical Accounting, Deal Desk, and Legal to review non-standard order arrangements. Ensure no adverse financial, business, or legal implications are associated with orders.
- Coordinate with various teams across Revenue Operations both internationally and domestically as it relates to order processing, collections, revenue recognition, and billing support.
- Help drive ad hoc projects, reports, and tasks related to the business as they arise.
- BA/BS or equivalent in (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting – plus)
- 2+ or more years of order management experience or similar operational experience
- Experience in systems such as Salesforce, Zuora, Apttus, Netsuite, – plus
- Attention to detail and ability to practice good judgment while ensuring policy and processes are followed.
- Ability to understand business requirements and solve problems that may arise
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Overly organized, great attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsibilities may require travel across various Box offices.