We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Analyst to join our rapidly growing Global GTM team. Working horizontally across our Global Sales Organization (GSO), Sales Recruiting, Finance, and Sales Enablement team, and Sales field management. This role will be responsible for driving operational integrity in the business and will be the forerunner in identifying actionable trends, challenges and opportunities.
Success in this role requires the ability to quickly adapt to a fast paced culture, where you will perform a verity of roles as needed to execute critical new sales hiring programs and work on retention activities in the overall effort to increase sales capacity in the field for Box.
You will work to rapidly ramp on in flight projects with major milestones approaching, expertly build influential relationships with key project stakeholders at all levels in the organization, and work effectively to help balance different - and sometimes competing - priorities to ensure our collective success.
- Partner with GTM team to help create and implement comprehensive sales headcount hiring plan by territory, vertical, and location serving as the master reference document across all groups
- Work with recruiting and finance to ensure all needed headcount is in recruiting system of record and able to be reported on regularly
- Heavy focus on new hire ramping plans including assessment of new pipeline oversight to ensure continue improvement
- Provide Territory planning support to Sales Leadership; develop and iterate on ongoing Territory health metrics, reporting and dashboards.
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes.
- Expand on and develop new operational models around deal management and internal Sales Processes.
- Analyze health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and performance metrics
- Maintain standard cadence meetings to provide updates to the collective group with readouts of status and actions expected
- Provide actionable, specific feedback to key partners creating content for communications, training, and other major deliverables that support hiring efforts
- Proactively contribute to the creation, improvement, and maintenance of sales hiring and retention management
- Anticipate, identify and manage resistance in any part of the process that would hinder successfully hitting our hiring and retention goals
- Drive work effort by working cross-functionally with project and business stakeholders
- Support overall risk mitigation efforts by helping to identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation recommendations
- 5+ years of direct experience in roles responsible for selling efforts, working with sales management, project management, consulting experience, analytical or ops capacity, preferably in a SaaS or B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree required: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high-growth, and results driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across a variety of functional areas
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable, cool under high pressure and often ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere through often multiple obstacles
- Extremely organized
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills