"Blow our customers minds" is a core value here and something we take seriously. If you are looking to do your best work in an organisation that is famous for a strong customer success focus, this could be something for you..
Due to continued high revenue growth and net retention, we have crafted a brand new Strategic Customer Success Manager role (reporting to Director, CS EMEA) owning our "creme de la creme" customer relationships totalling X $million ARR.
As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. We are redefining the way companies work, share content and collaborate. Take a look at the latest from Gartner here.
What will I be doing as a Strategic Customer Success Manager?
You will ensure enterprise customers are supremely successful and grow with Box. You will onboard these accounts into our services, spur usage and build high customer happiness. You are the voice of the customer internally and take the lead proactively driving adoption, retention and overall success.
You will be empowered to think creatively about use cases and establish trusted advisor relationships with 10 - 12 customers at different lifecycle stages. You also love understanding the Box platform in depth and then communicating to users. This is a highly collaborative and growth mindset team environment, as a senior member you will play your part "sharpening the saw" by sharing best CS practices.
Day to day:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Box’s strategic and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, strategic-thinking, planning and execution.
- Speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs and use cases.
- Ensure that a long term success plan is in place with each customer through deployment, change management and adoption programs.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and health checks for strategic reviews.
- Partner with other Go-To-Market teams (Sales, Sales Engineers, Marketing and Professional Services) to develop a solid short term and long term plan for making Box a part of each customer’s core architecture & strategy.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs.
What are Box looking for?
Experience taking care of high-value customer accounts in SaaS Environment is a must, this is ideally in a Customer Success world but we see many transferable skills from customer facing roles such as Account Management or ex consulting. The role is based in our EMEA HQ, speaking an additional European language (eg. German, Italian, French) would be helpful.
- Exemplary communication skills; Strong listener with a compassionate but firm and assertive approach.
- Known for bringing fresh ideas to the table when it comes to user adoption and churn migration.
- General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed. Box may not be a start up anymore but we still operate with the speed of execution of a start up!
- High level of intellectual curiosity and technical aptitude.
How we show up in our values and behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth and not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra).
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above.
- Culture of learning - we value .continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year for your chosen community.
Package includes RSUs, pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our inhouse chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the wonderful White Collar Factory on Old Street, smaller European offices are in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you ready? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 % of the Fortune 500, customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.