Who We Are
With files scattered across different sharing tools, document management systems and storage infrastructure, enterprises face an impossible challenge keeping data secure, processes compliant and teams on the same page. That's where Box comes in. With Box, you get a single place to manage, secure, share and govern all of the content for your internal and external collaboration and processes. And it connects to all your apps. That's why 80,000 customers and 69% of the Fortune 500 rely on Box to meet the demands of the digital age.
We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization. The opportunity to make a huge difference to Box's future is very real.
We are looking for someone who can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, and with experience setting lofty goals with informed and clear metrics. You will be tasked with generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive sales talent. You will also be responsible for qualifying candidates over the phone and ultimately preparing them for our interview process.
We work very closely with our customer groups including business leaders and hiring managers, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships with those groups ,and always deliver top notch customer service is crucial.
As a Sales Sourcer we expect you to bring new and innovative sourcing techniques to the table, working closely with your fellow Sourcers and Recruiters to improve our processes and techniques!
- Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
- Work closely with hiring teams to effectively source and qualify target candidates, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
- Forecast formal hiring plan, including clear results, timelines, and tracking
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
What you need to be successful:
• 3+ years of recruiting experience, with emphasis on sourcing
• Strong experience using an Applicant Tracking System
• Strong experience using a metric driven approach to tracking and running pipeline
• Strong experience of pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
• Excellent phone presence, and ability to qualify very senior talent
• Experience juggling multiple searches and customer relationships
• Team-centric mindset - demonstrated ability working well in a harmonious environment
• Available to work from San Francisco, CA with occasional travel to our Redwood City Headquarters
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit