It's an amazing time to be working at Box, especially for Growth Marketing Manager. We have a large and growing customer base that includes 70% of the Fortune 500. Yet we're small enough that you'll have the opportunity to drive campaigns that change the way millions of people work.
We're looking for a growth leader who will help drive expansion within our customer base, amplifying our customer experiences across the entire customer journey, from onboarding to advocacy. Empowering our customers to be successful is critical to the growth of Box as a whole.
About the role
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be a fully dedicated business leader, responsible for growing our existing customer base, improving retention, and increasing product adoption. You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Analytics to strategize, manage, and execute a variety of multi-channel growth campaigns and programs in support of these goals, measuring and optimizing your approach along the way. You will play an integral role in shaping the strategy and direction of our global growth, driving how we effectively move our customers from onboarding to advocacy.
- Leverage data to understand our products and user journeys in depth and identify areas of opportunity
- Identify and execute internal research needs to support growth efforts, including surveys, usability testing, behaviors/motivations of customers, field visits, etc.
- Conceptualize, build, and execute multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns (including developing messaging, positioning and compelling content) to drive customer engagement and growth across the entire post-sales customer journey (onboarding, adoption, retention, expansion)
- Partner with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Drive the engagement and communication strategy to customers with a focus on automation and personalization
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Generalize growth learnings and best-practices into a framework for future growth marketing initiatives
- Build in-product growth initiatives (e.g. push-notification, email, suggest promos) through thought leadership and partnership with Product and Marketing.
- Optimize marketing strategy, content, and tactics by implementing learnings from A/B experimentation
- MBA degree preferred, with minimum 5+ years of work experience
- A strong background in a lifecycle marketing, growth marketing or product marketing, preferably B2B
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Self-starter with exceptional ability to move efficiently from ambiguity to clarity and execution
- Proven skills building quality customer-facing content, with a demonstrated understanding of requirements across mediums (email, web, etc.) and phases of the customer lifecycle
- Experience driving marketing research that uncovers opportunities to improve the ways we target, position and message to our customers
- Excellent ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of cross-functional partners from Product, Design, Customer Success, and Sales
- Solid analytical acumen; able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills.