Implementation Consultant - German Speaker
Are you curious about how tomorrow works? Today's visionary enterprises craft their tomorrow with Box as the cloud content management platform of the future. To meet the fast-growing needs of the enterprise, it is imperative that we provide world class professional services to make a successful leap to the cloud. Digital Transformation is on the mind of every forward-thinking CIO and Box Consulting is here to help. We work to fundamentally change the way industries and organizations collaborate on content.
In this role you build collaborative relationships with a range of customers spanning industries through implementation leadership and technical project management. You handle a limited portfolio of primarily large-scale deployments from pre-sales to implementation close-out. You work closely with our customer implementation teams and others to identify sophisticated content use-cases and overcome the challenges of moving to a cloud environment. In addition, you have a direct and ongoing conversation with Box Product SMEs to continuously influence the roadmap of our product and development of new features to keep blowing customers' minds.
Simply, you are key to transforming the way tomorrow works by providing expertise, guidance, and adaptability in a rapidly changing world. Are you ready to join us?
Why Box Consulting needs you
Box Consulting's services have been hugely popular over the last two years and we have developed a reputation for being key to our customers' success with Box. We need you to help increase our capacity to partner with our customers and make Box an indispensable tool in their workforce.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast - really fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize how they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the foremost company that transforms how people and enterprises collaborate - but that doesn't happen automagically. Changing they way people work takes time, effort, and planning. That's where we come in.
Why you need Box
We provide a dynamic environment that brings together a group of passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds. Do you want to leave your mark? We encourage Boxers to "be owners of the company" and take charge as leaders within their organizations. Boxers are fundamental to the success of our company which is why we value personal development and mobility. Box Consulting works cross-functionally to provide a strategic viewpoint and high visibility to your accomplishments. Whatever your passion is in Technology we can find a path to get you there. Implementation Consultants are positioned for huge growth opportunities spanning across all functional areas of the business as they tackle more complex engagements, mature our implementation methodology, and continuously provide feedback to shape the future of our products.
Who you are
You are a customer advocate and are motivated by helping others succeed. You listen well, ask questions, and translate business needs into something that you can execute against. You build trusting relationships and are not afraid to advise a customer on how to improve their strategy when they might not be acting in their own best interest. You are comfortable being the liaison between multiple distinct teams that have competing priorities. You are persuasive, professional, flexible, and detailed – all at the same time.
Here’s the fine print
- You are an expert in software implementation or Consulting with a minimum of 4 – 5 years experience running large scale, complex engagements. You may have industry focused experience in a vertical like healthcare, government, financial services, etc.
- You are a project manager at heart and are comfortable working as part of a team with diverse skills, methods, and communication styles. Your follow through is impeccable, and you don't let anything slip through the cracks.
- You are experienced in customer facing presentations, and have a consistent track record of working with executives.
- You have experience partnering with sales teams on selling and / or scoping professional services.
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the enterprise.
Here's the fine print...
Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission.
How we show up in our values and behaviours:Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
You will receive a strong benefits package that includes pension, medical and dental cover, in addition we have a robust wellness program that includes 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!), 3 x paid charity days and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, we have a inhouse chef who prepares this daily, along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is in the White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com, we also have European offices in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you ready ?
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.