At Box, we are helping individuals and businesses revolutionize how they get work done, giving them better and easier ways to share, manage, and collaborate on business information. Box partners bring the value of Box's modern content management platform to companies of all sizes in a wide variety of industries and geographies. By leveraging their extensive industry and business process expertise, they deliver solutions that result in greater value realization and adoption of Box solutions.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for architecting integrated campaign that can scale and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate has a proven experience of leading campaigns and optimizing ROI across a broad range of traditional offline and digital marketing channels - from executive events to SEM. This new role will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive our engagement with leaders across target lines of business and industries.
This leader will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define campaign requirements based on customer needs. As a self-starter will drive drive execution and track results to apply learnings to future programs.
- Devise integrated marketing campaign strategy with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers to meet pipeline targets
- Create and lead the execution of campaign plans - including objectives, activation, sequence planning, performance metrics, and reporting
- Own the campaign content roadmap, production schedule and processes. Based on the buyers' journey recommend and oversee the substance, format, production, design, and distribution of videos, e-books, white papers, infographics, and more.
- Define the promotional asset requirements for program activation that are tailored to personas.
- Define budget needs and work within budget
- Work cross-functionally with brand, product marketing and performance marketing teams to execute campaign strategy.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, including, PMM, content writers, copy-writers and designers who will assist to deliver campaign assets
- Manage content production from inception to execution. Ensure alignment of marketing materials with campaign messages and manage formal sign by key stakeholders.
- Develop demand generation strategy for applicable national and regional events. Attend and support events as needed.
- Drive campaign web page and asset page production.
- Partner with PMM team on product launches and determine how best to infuse into campaigns
- Partner with the segment leaders and product marketing to provide campaign sales assets and trainings
- Provide regular reports of campaign status, results, and tracking and measurement
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- 5+ years of high-tech B2B marketing, experience in cloud marketing a plus
- A strong campaign marketer with rich experience in inbound marketing, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, marketing automation, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM, and events.
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products and messaging
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- Knowledge of SFDC, Marketo and Tableau a plus