We are looking for a Senior level Commissions Analyst who will take ownership and lead the commissions process for our International Sales team. The right individual must be able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines. This position will be critical in ensuring sales incentive plans are executing as designed, Plan Documents are issued on time and approved by the sales team, and sales attainment is accurate in the Xactly system. This position is a great opportunity to make a large impact in a highly visible position.
- Own the International Commissions setup and processing: system setup of new hires, terminations and hierarchy changes for assigned plans; provide an accurate monthly accrual during month end close and ensure commissions and statements are reconciled for monthly payroll.
- Provide world class customer service to our sales team through timely and accurately responses to incoming sales tickets.
- Meet quarterly with European Sales Leaders to strategize on best practices and how we can help support them and ensure they receive the data they need in order to be successful
- Interface with sales operations and billing to ensure sales reps are accurately credited for attainment or appropriately receiving clawbacks when a customer cancels.
- Support with the preparation and issuance of PAF’s (Plan Acknowledgment Form).
- Help test calculations and rates being generated by the commissions system (Xactly) and ensure the output is in accordance with company policy.
- Provide ad hoc commissions analysis, reporting and support as required.
- Perform at a “Meets” or “Exceeds” expectations level in current position
- Have the technical knowledge and experience to be able to achieve the specific duties outlined above.
- Prompt and courteous customer service to all employee levels.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or similar field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales compensation, commissions analysis, or sales support.
- Experience with recurring metrics tracking and analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills; 1-2 years of experience with Xactly Commissions. Experience in Salesforce a plus.
- Superior problem solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong desire to grow and learn!
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities, upbeat demeanor, and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards and unwavering integrity.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies.
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Strong communication skills - including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a growing, complex, fast-paced organization; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by the employees assigned to this classification. They are not an exhaustive