Box is growing fast - real fast - and we’re just getting started. Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, and disconnected systems. Box’s mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have completely redefined the way people work together, becoming the market leader in cloud content management. What will the next 10 years look like? Join us and help build it.
We are looking for a bright Sales Commissions Analyst who will help administer sales compensation plans for the Box Commissions team. The right individual must be able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines. This position will be critical in ensuring sales incentive plans are executing as designed, Plan Documents are issued on time and approved by the sales team, and sales attainment is accurate in the Xactly system. This position is a great opportunity to make a large impact in a highly visible position.
- Provide world class customer service to our sales team through timely and accurately responses to incoming sales tickets.
- Support with the preparation and issuance of PAF’s (Plan Acknowledgment Form).
- Help test calculations and rates being generated by the commissions system (Xactly) and ensure the output is in accordance with company policy.
- Review reconciliations of new hires, terminations and hierarchy changes for assigned plans.
- Interface with sales operations and billing team to ensure sales reps are accurately credited for attainment.
- Prepare monthly attainment uploads for our commissions system as needed.
- Assist in the monthly commission accrual process by running critical commission reports and providing analysis on monthly results.
- Provide ad hoc commissions analysis, reporting and support as required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or similar field
- 1-4 years of experience in sales compensation, commission analysis, or sales support.
- Experience with recurring metrics tracking and analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills; experience in Salesforce and Xactly
- Strong desire to grow and learn!
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities, upbeat demeanor, and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards and unwavering integrity.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies.
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Strong communication skills - including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.